Align Your Energy To Your Big Business Plan In 2020

I'm going to talk about my day when yesterday I spent a couple hours like in a very kind of elevated brainstorming state where I was really dreaming big and in detail about what the next month needs to look like. 


Align Your Energy To Your Big Business Plan In 2020



So it's like okay big picture what are the big picture goals like the things if I were on top of my game what would I get done in September and I really worked to make sure I do that from a place of fearlessness. 


Align Your Energy To Your Big Business Plan In 2020


So it's like not what the little me would do in September but what the version of me that you know is totally confident and courageous what would she do in September and so I really you know got attuned to those goals and then I broke them down into specific action steps it's like okay well what would have to happen for those things to become real what are the what's the order that it would need to happen in what are the priorities. 


I really broke it down so the most of the visualizing like that really big picture stuff I've done for my business so this is more the architecting phase that I'm doing in this next you know window of time it's like when I've you've accomplished all the goals that you had last round it's like I have to go through the process of architecting the next round and so that's what I did yesterday well here's my point my main point is. 


It's really kind of exhausting and so I've seen this pattern with myself so many times where it's like a day after one of those like really big like visionary days planning like where I really attack and attuned to like the highest version of things that I can be the highest version of like what I'm capable of and stuff. 


When I sit in that like I did yesterday so intensely um the next day isn't that productive because there's this attunement that has to happen alignment that has to happen like I have to become a match to that in my thoughts and in my energy field and so because it's a stretch it's a leap it represents like big movement and big action. 


Big Business Plan In 2020


I'm not just like there the next day like i really had to expand myself and then the next day there is this energetic alignment that has to happen so i spend the day just kind of sitting in the plans and the reality of what kind of person. 


Big Business Plan In 2020



I have to be to make those plans real and that's what today was so it wasn't like it didn't feel external like or traditionally like the most productive day I've ever had but seen I used to really beat myself up over that like when I had a day that was really for alignment energetically like today I would beat myself up and be like oh my god. 


I've lost momentum and I couldn't get anything done today and then I finally understood the pattern it's like no you just planned out a month's worth of big activity and it's a very actually productive and efficient way to do planning because it's like you do a lot of the heavy lifting in your mind first and in your heart and like you get those in agreement and then the execution will actually flow a lot easier. 


So it's not quite as much like kind of that standard like do do do you know how am I going to grind today but it's like dream big just get yourself in a place where you can believe that where you actually like energetically don't have a lot of resistance to those goals and spend some time after the planning doing that and it's like it's manifestation. 


It's working in energy not just inform it's using mind body spirit alignment like these are kind of these are spiritual tools but they work in the business world too and it's actually the future it's actually like a very modern and important um development that we work on because you can see all the fatigue and you can see all the burnout as business people.


So it's like we need better ways so this way of operating first big vision big architecture and then the energetic alignment is a really cool tool so I teach this in my old soul empire coaching program and we go into a lot more detail about it though. 


Conclusion


We actually do all these steps together but that alignment part where you get your mind and body and spirit all on the same page is how you can like take big leaps without quite as much exertion and risk of burnout so day two in the books that was my riff I will see you next time 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post