Beginner's Guide About Why You Start Entrepreneurship At a Young Age

Hi and welcome back to my website by the way this year we share tricks and things on how to business and lifestyles. 


If you're new here consider subscribing so that you get the necessary notification and article my new article okay. 


Beginner's Guide About Why You Start Entrepreneurship At a Young Age



So back to business here are the four benefits of starting entrepreneurship at a young age the first is the time factor dude. 


Why You Start Entrepreneurship At a Young Age


You'd have time by your side-impact believe me I'm not saying this because I'm actually talking randomly. 


I'm saying this because of the researches of me all right time factor imagine someone started entrepreneurship at the age of 17 and someone stressing at the age of 25. the difference is going to be clear these guys are standing at the age of 17 would widen his knowledge because he's going to make mistakes and believe me for mistakes. 


You're going to get better and then he won't actually be in a rush because he knows that it's time for him like he has time is not against it but this guy time is already against him imagine that 25 and then someone is asking you who are you what are you like. 


I'm starting i'm trying to become an entrepreneur like it doesn't sound cool okay so one of the fact of being on it's a friend of the young age is because you're gonna have a lot of time make your mistakes you're gonna prepare yourself and you're gonna manage first as an interpreter that is the benefit of starting that in government. 


I can't believe it I'm studying entrepreneurship but a young age is a lesser operation like there won't be any pressure for this that's entrepreneurship at a young age this guy at the age of 25 once is actually trying to stack apprenticeship at the age of 25 when absolutely focused why at the end of 25 you can't tell me to live in his parent's house. 


Believe me, if he is still living in his parent's house he's going to kick him out because that is so unhealthy for him for his life for everything about him so he needs to get out of his parent's house and he needs to set to his views house rate electricity views you know a lot of things Mr. Shelton said he needs to eat this look good. 


It is a goodie a lot of these expenses he needs to be thinking about I'm not going to do this am I going to survive then on my own by myself and that would actually make him attain to the maximum height he's supposed to attend why because he didn't start early but then this guy at the age of 16 or 17 starting off entrepreneurship is actually way too comfortable why because Fresno provides everything for you he's going to school. 


He has started to worry about all he has to worry about is entrepreneurship how do I get better how do I attain the maximum height am I supposed to I think that is totally cool being an entrepreneur at a young age okay. 


So another take on being an entrepreneur and a young age is that your lesser pressure involved believe me I've seen so many comments are so many famous YouTubers people like subscribe to my channel I've got a family problem, okay and I'm like what how does that concern you too so youtube is actually a home for people who have family problems. 


Why You Start Entrepreneurship At a Young Age


They can actually start uploading they make people start paying the problem is a little bit start to earn I mean they didn't start and forget about starting to earn if the actually started earlier than they had then the reverse is going to be the case imagine me starting at the age of 15 that should be okay forget about it but imagine me studying at the age of 15. 


Why You Start Entrepreneurship At a Young Age



You're not going to know my age imagine me searching at the age of 15. this is totally cool at least the least i would have right now it should be a thousand subscribers okay so make sure that you start early because there will be lesser pressure involved please believe me after school you're not going to have time to even think straight you would absolutely turn yourself to a hustler nobody like it because you'll hustle yourself. 


So it's better you start this right now this is a process where you think it's straight you have mental stability you won't have enough views to set to yeah you have enough abuse to be you are going to be comfortable to start believing you need to start something under lesser pressure because if there's too much pressure. 


You're not going to attain to your maximum potential okay so the net the peak of starting entrepreneurship early is that you are not going to be pressurized because you will discover that that is what you have to do for your own good and not for expectation, okay the third pick of being a young entrepreneur is that you will get encourages believe me. 


So at the age of 13 25 doing something impactful changing the world yeah people be like yeah he's mature enough because someone at the age of 16 17 18 changing his world trying to do something under entrepreneurship people would encourage him like we don't think that this young lad is doing the good telling. 


We Africans we tend to appreciate younger people because we feel like they have potential they have the talent they have everything well that is totally cool. 


I've seen some people telling my mom I see us on youtube I see your son on Facebook he's totally doing great like like supporting the little cats and the rest and that encourages me to believe me even if I want to give up I'll just remember the cast and then I'm still gonna do it okay. 


So you're gonna get encourages believe me you're gonna get encouraged imagine you at the age of 17 you're doing online courses for fat burning exercises what bad money exercises like people moms are going to appreciate you because they need to lose weight believe me I'm hammering on this people need to lose weight disappointing. 


I've actually made people be eating on healthy okay now let's just leave that topic finally but you're gonna get encouraged us when you start entrepreneurship at Europe believe that's reason why you start entrepreneurship at a very young age it's because there is no legal aid of becoming successful in the world and rich. 


Let's just push our mentality aside because most people think from the age of 20 actually we're making catch okay let's say from the age of 30 at least I should settle down also dude you can start at the end of 17. imagine me at least eight and let's see I have a million subscribers and I have a million views which I'm still going to get but then at this particular age I'm actually going to make millions because I see people actually earning. 


A lot especially bright side like this man is actually someone an animal but it's actually causing a commotion on youtube to believe me this man has done a great job right so 170 million subscribers on youtube edit a single video around 100 million views, wow but I can't stop thinking about this. 


I'm gonna get there but I'm still looking at how much this guy makes I mean he doesn't even stress himself he sleeps makes his video and then people after the watch and then youtube actually pay him that is what I'm actually trying to accomplish look. 


Conclusion


If I start early I'm sure I'm going to achieve early so start early all right you have no excuse as a young student look as a youth as a teenager as an adult you need to start finding a need right now to attend to because you can't find the needs right now to attend to you're going to become a need for someone to attend in future all right so start entrepreneurship out of your age much love from there as well stay safe.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post