My Life Journey Short Story As A Eterpreneur - New Tamil Rocker

I really believe that we're blessed so we can bless other people if this is your very first time reading one of my article. 


My Life Journey Short Story As A Eterpreneur - New Tamil Rocker



Hi i'm vanessa i'm an accountant certified financial educator and entrepreneur and i run a business called she means wealth. 


My Life Journey Short Story As A Eterpreneur - New Tamil Rocker


I'm doing this hundred dollar giveaway because so much has happened for me this year and i really believe and i believe it with all of my heart that we're blessed so we can bless other people and that's what i've tried to do with this website and the growth has just been phenomenal for me. 


You guys have shared my articles left comments left likes you guys have just been the best audience that i could ever dream of and i've just been thinking of different ways to help you guys i know i've been giving you updates i know i've been telling you ways you can make money online save better but because it's such a difficult time for everyone right now i figured i'd give a hundred dollars away to 10 of my subscribers so at the end of the article.


I'm gonna announce the subscriber who won the hundred dollars from my last video but today's video is going to be a little different from my previous videos where i just bring you updates or i just teach you something in this article. 


I'm going to talk about my story and how my life really really changed in just seven months last year i had a really comfortable job i had a really really comfortable salary i had a great team i was really proud of myself because i worked really hard in college got all the good grades got 4.00 got enlisted in president's list if there was any honor society. 


I wanted to be in it so when i finally got what i thought i wanted and something was still missing i felt super gutted everybody i worked with had plans of staying with the organization for 10 years 15 years making partner but i knew i was missing something i knew that there was more for me to do in the world. 


My Life Journey


I knew that i had to make an impact and whatever work that i did had to benefit people who don't know what i know it was very difficult explaining this to my family to my friends it was a very isolating place to be in and what made it even worse is that i wasn't even sure of what the next chapter would be i just knew that it had to be something that would combine my skills with my passion and i knew i had to be leading in some kind of capacity and i came on youtube one day and i saw someone who changed my life and she doesn't even know it her name is erica colberg and i saw one of her videos youtube suggested this video to me and i saw that she was a lawyer. 


My Life Journey



She left her job and she started an online business and i was like so i'm not i'm not totally crazy there are people like this on the internet when i started digging i started seeing even more people like her and i reached out to her on instagram i was like hi erica i'm vanessa blah blah blah i'm thinking of doing this and thinking of doing that and i've started a youtube channel and i have only five subscribers and she was like oh my god. 


I'm so proud of you well done for taking the jump but just seeing the growth in the past few months as i've added value to you guys seeing you guys show up seeing you guys bring your friends along has just been the most mind-blowing thing ever and even in my coaching business where i teach all things frugal living budgeting and managing finances and relationships just seeing how people have gravitated to what i have to offer is blowing my mind. 


Two days ago i looked at my earnings for the month of july and august and i was like wait am i dreaming right now and i looked at a note that i wrote to myself right before i left the office and i i wrote vanessa you can do all things. 


Money flows to you because you're a child of god and so i made this video to say thank you to share my story to encourage someone out there who is thinking of doing something great with their lives thinking of starting a business starting a youtube channel traveling to another country whatever it is that you really want to do you can do it you absolutely can it's going to be difficult sometimes. 



Conclusion


It's gonna get lonely sometimes you're gonna have to find your tribe which is what i did when i reached out to erica but it's absolutely absolutely doable and once you decide that you're gonna add value to other people's lives then value starts flowing into your life so if you want to keep following me along on this journey.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post