Beginner's Guide About ATM Questions And Answers With ATM Owner In 2020

I answered you guys were on I was recording so I thought it was a good idea to just record the whole conversation that way I could share it with you guys.

Beginner's Guide About ATM Questions And Answers With ATM Owner In 2020


He has some dope questions some questions that a lot of people have so hopefully you guys can get something from the conversation as well so stay tuned watch it and I'll be right back hello can you hear me this uh Maurice yeah just Maurice man how are you what's going on man this dick there cool man cool good to hear from you man yeah absolutely what's going on hey real quick. 


Beginner's Guide About ATM Questions And Answers With ATM Owner In 2020


let me tell you real quick um I have I was actually recording a video right before you called so i got the article going is it cool if I record yeah that's cool yeah man that's what's up hey tell me what you got going on brother yeah man. 


So I got uh some real close friends man, uh they really like family to me man they own several c stores um I'm from Tennessee men the stores are in Kentucky and Tennessee so uh they already gave this green light man to put um you know machines in their store's man so uh I found you on youtube man and I saw several people but for some reason man I was like you know what I want to uh reach out you know what I mean to you you seem like a humble real guy man. 


So I just wanted you to want me I wanted you to be yeah so, where are you at as far as like getting anything done do you have like an LLC I have not set up my LLC yet okay I know how to do it but I haven't set it up it's the thing okay. 


Here's the thing so my uh my friends they do have machines in their stores right now and I'm asking them like hey man do y'all have SLA agreements they're like no you know what I mean do they have what I just yes okay. 


So just like like pretty much like with the actual business owner of the atm that's already in there right right okay um I'm just trying to make sure the person that put the atm in there you know yeah exactly which they said no they don't have any type of agreement so you could either easily slide right in right okay. 


Right yep and that's why I emphasize on getting um you know getting those contracts signed um because things like that can happen you know the boy could just like hey man you know I just opened up a business and you got your atm in there and then they're like can I put my atm instead and kick you know the other dudes out so yeah definitely you're doing it right though as far as like everything going on the process that I would do for you or that I would if I was you I would work on that LLC okay once you work on that LLC knock that out that's going to give you the opportunity to go get a bank. 


All right you're in Tennessee I don't really see it being super hard to get a bank out there I don't know you got to kind of go around and ask around I know Cali is super hard to get a pain get a bank out there among other places but um in your case you should be good but you just got to hustle and grind and do that's going to be your absolute first step before doing anything you want to get those things done. 


Following that you already got your locations so let me ask you this are the locations are they you said c stores are they like c-town is it called c-town specifically or c-store they just got convenience stores, okay okay I got you I'm over here thinking like have you ever heard of c town it's like a grocery store uh I have not manned okay. 


So we're like up in the northeast they got c-town c-town and um things like that I think they got to see the town where I'm at now too all right so you're just talking about like regular convenience stores which is that's dope too that's straight okay so you got the location already so you so the steps are going to be LLC uh business bank account. 


You got the location so that's cool get that paperwork signed and you could do the paperwork and get that if you have your like contracts and stuff you can get that stuff signed because you want to even though they your boys and stuff um I mean you still ideally you would like them to sign that stuff because you never know they mama cause like oh you know I want to start an atm business and then they kicking yours out because they mama trying to do it right you see what I mean. 


So if you could get that paperwork signed um that would be straight and then following that that's when you're gonna do your purchasing of the atm and all that okay does that make sense yeah okay man it makes a lot of sense man I do have one more question so today do they do like um package skills because I mean probably starting out I would like to grab like 4 atm yeah that's something that you would have to have to talk to them about. 


Beginner's Guide About ATM


I don't know if they do a package deal maybe you know if you just come out and like yo I'm trying to get four items because if you have four locations already and you know I mean then that's straight most people don't have those four locations lined up but since you already have them back to back to back then you can just you know you could just you know go get four ATMs and just ask them hey if I buy four ATMs right now. 


Beginner's Guide About ATM


You know can you cut a couple hundred dollars off of you know each one or get some sort of cash some sort of discount um so that's something you just have to ask them but yeah man I really appreciate you getting me back a man like I say man I um you know thank you so much man for all you know everything you put out man put out some great quality content man I really appreciate that bro thanks for the love man thank you. 


I appreciate you brother I'll make I make it happen because y'all make it happen you know I mean so you know they love it doesn't go unnoticed I really appreciate it so um it kind of drives me because I get super busy that's why it took me so long to get back to you man because um you know I get tied up with family because I'm huge on my family and spending time my family and my other businesses and things that I got going on so sometimes a little bit harder but um you know I'm glad we made it happen man yeah. 


It's a showman for sure that's why you pick on that right you know they give you more time with their family that's it man that's all it's about man yeah so I'm just trying to keep growing man I mean I'm a real estate investor as well man so um you know I'm just trying to you know to continue to build man and you know uh just continue to grow man so but that's the plan man all right so that's funny y'all so check this out so Maurice. 


He shot me an email asking some questions and I told him you know he asked if I could get on a phone call whatever um and things like that so I ended up calling him before I made this article. I ended up calling him um and he didn't answer so you know. I started the article as you guys know the rest is it is what it is all right you guys so there you go we talked we chopped it up a little bit he asked some good questions. 


I answered them those are from my perspective so if you guys have questions leave them in the comments below hit me up send me an email I try to get back to all my emails I know sometimes it may take me a little bit of time to get to them but I do I answer every single one of the emails that I get um so just be patient with me I get tons and tons of emails it gets crazy sometimes it's a little bit overwhelming but I promise I'm gonna get to them either way though if you're new to the website if you check this article out be sure to check out another one.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post